Project Information and Application for Interested Business Owners- Shreveport Common Foodie Fest and Red River District Holiday Marketplace Pop UPs -2014
- Applications will be accepted from business owners until noon, October 13, 2014 for the upcoming Shreveport Common Foodie Fest Pop UP.
- Selection of the businesses will be made by Oct. 14 and announced shortly thereafter.
- Applications for the Red River District Holiday Marketplace are due by noon, October 27, 2014.
- If suitable candidates are not found, we reserve the right not to fill a property.
- Properties advertised may change.
- Businesses must be fully operational during the dates of the two remaining Pop Ups.
- Business owners must be generating revenue.
- Business owners should have a written concept or business plan.
- Business owners must confirm possession of a valid Louisiana business license or secure one within one week after notification of selection for Pop UP.
- Business owners must download and complete the Application and submit that application electronically or in person to: firstname.lastname@example.org or at 401 Edwards Street, Suite 205, Shreveport, LA.
- Businesses chosen for the Pop UP Project should make plans to have the needed tables, shelving, chairs, refrigerators, crock pots, counters and other items necessary to their success. In some cases we may be able to assist in tracking items down, but the responsibility for setting up a compelling storefront is ultimately yours. Remember: the more attractive your space, the more business you will see.
- If you are moving in heavy items for your store, you are responsible for procuring the necessary trailer, moving van and man or woman-power needed to move your items in and out.
- Businesses should have goods or services available to sell. The Pop UP will not purchase items for you.
- You will be expected to be in your store space (or have someone there) during the days and hours that your Pop UP is open.
IMPORTANT- You will receive confirmation of your application within 24 hours of receipt. If you do not get confirmation, please contact us at email@example.com Questions? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org